Shooters of all experience levels are welcome at DCF! We host brand-new shooters all the time and we look forward to helping you grow in your comfort and expertise with a firearm. To prepare you for your visit, please read our range safety rules below:
- Keep your finger(s) away from the trigger until your sights are on the target and you’ve made the decision to shoot.
- Never let your muzzle cross anything you’re not willing to destroy, keep it pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Treat ALL firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
- Be aware of your target and what’s beyond it, next to it and in front of it.
- Never try to catch a falling firearm, stop and let it hit the ground. Retrieve it only when safe.</li