Indoor IDPA at DCF!
Come join us on the third Sunday of every month for a night of fun and challenging courses of fire based on CCW scenarios. IDPA is designed for the average shooter using their own every day carry gear. There is movement, barricades, props and threat/non-threats so you get an awesome experience!
What do I need?
- Your Concealed Carry Firearm
- A strong side CCW holster
- A belt magazine pouch (dual mag preferred)
- Cover garment (jacket/shirt/vest)
- 100 rounds of .380 or greater > ammo
- Eye/Ear protection
- A Great Attitude!
Mandatory Shooters Safety meeting – 6:30 PM each third Sunday
Shooting begins immediately following stage walk-through at 7 PM
Cost = $20 for non-DCF members, $15 for DCF members
You do not need to be a registered IDPA member to shoot your first match series!
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org